Green Cup Groceries is a boutique on-line, grocery delivery service featuring contactless ordering and delivery, specifically focusing on estate living. Order every day groceries from the comfort of your home. In order to establish the viability to activate this service for your estate, we kindly request your support with the following short 5 minutes survey. Groceries will be delivered to your doorstep, same day if possible.
The aim of this service is also to avoid queues, provide personalised and customised service, competitive pricing and swift delivery with all COVID protocols followed.
Click the “survey button” to complete the survey is indicated below. A R500 grocery voucher will be up for grabs for 3 residents who have completed the survey within 10 days of receiving this email (winners will be chosen at random after the closing date)
In essence, two services are provided
- Service option 1: Every day groceries – predetermined grocery list
- This service will be suitable for your everyday needs such as bread, milk, eggs, cereal etc.
- Log on to our website and open the “order” tag
- Tick from the predetermined list with prices, place the order and pay.
- Service option 2: Bulk Grocery purchase – make your own list
- This service will be suitable for weekly bulk orders or larger orders or those planning to visit their holiday home
- It will function similar to service option 1, but you will have the opportunity to compile your own detailed grocery list.
With enough survey information from your estate, we will be able to determine the viability as well as be able to tailor the service for your estate community.
We would like to express our sincere appreciation that you took the time to complete this survey and hope to be of service to the estate soon.